Is there anyway to train a dog to attack and kill mice?

So we got a dog, and have noticed we also have a mouse problem (not the reason we got the dog) we want to know if a dog can be trained to kill mice, not eat just kill. if so how?

So we got a dog, and have noticed we also have a mouse problem (not the reason we got the dog) we want to know if a dog can be trained to kill mice, not eat just kill. if so how?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is there anyway to train a dog to attack and kill mice?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there anyway to train a dog to attack and kill mice?

Is there anyway to train a dog to attack and kill mice? Dog Breed Discussions
      So we got a dog, and have noticed we also have a mouse problem (not the reason we got the dog) we want to know if a dog can be trained to kill mice, not eat just kill. if so how?

Is there anyway to train a dog to attack and kill mice? Dog Breed Discussions
    • One of my dogs is a rat terrier ( a dog bred for catching mice ) and we don't have a single problem with mice. I'm not sure if you can train a dog but if you can't, get a house cat. The cat is best for mice problems.

• I looked it up, and I found this video on youtube! It was kind of cruel, though.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvITs286vCYIf your dog is a terrier it will naturally want to kill mice; I had an airedale terrier, and he would kill mice whenever he had the chance. Good luck!