Any issues with my toddler when Adopting a dog with heatworm?

We would like to adopt a dog that has heartworm. Said still early stage but our concern is could get it from a mosquito bite living in the same house. Any info would be appreciated!also concern that my toddler could easily raise her heartbeat.How long…

We would like to adopt a dog that has heartworm. Said still early stage but our concern is could get it from a mosquito bite living in the same house. Any info would be appreciated!also concern that my toddler could easily raise her heartbeat.How long…...
    General Dog Discussions : Any issues with my toddler when Adopting a dog with heatworm?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any issues with my toddler when Adopting a dog with heatworm?

Any issues with my toddler when Adopting a dog with heatworm? General Dog Discussions
      We would like to adopt a dog that has heartworm. Said still early stage but our concern is could get it from a mosquito bite living in the same house. Any info would be appreciated!also concern that my toddler could easily raise her heartbeat.How long does it take to be NEGATIVE?thanks everyone for all the advices.we decide to take her and now understand that there arent that much to be scared.

Any issues with my toddler when Adopting a dog with heatworm? General Dog Discussions
    • heartworm disease is one on a long list of problems that dog owners have the power to prevent. Even dogs who become infected with heartworms stand a very good chance of recovery--but only with treatment, which can be expensive. As with all diseases, earlier is better when it comes to diagnosis.http://lnk.nu/dogtime.com/rzr.html