What are the biggest dog breeds?

I'm going to be getting a dog soon, but I want a big dog like a St. Bernard, Irish Wolfhound, etc.So, what are the biggest dog breeds?

I'm going to be getting a dog soon, but I want a big dog like a St. Bernard, Irish Wolfhound, etc.So, what are the biggest dog breeds?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are the biggest dog breeds?...

• What are the biggest dog breeds?

What are the biggest dog breeds? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm going to be getting a dog soon, but I want a big dog like a St. Bernard, Irish Wolfhound, etc.So, what are the biggest dog breeds?

What are the biggest dog breeds? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It Depends if you like to exercise or not. That was the biggest one for me I have two blue heelers they are great, loving, Compassionate dogs but they require one and a half to two hours of exercise per day. If you are lazy like me you should get a Chihuahua they require little to no exercise if you do like to exercise I highly recommend a blue heeler.

• American MastiffSpanish MastiffEnglish MastiffSaint BernardPyrenean MastiffLeonbergerNewfoundlandGreat DaneIrish WolfhoundBorzoiTibetan MastiffGreater Swiss Mountain DogAnatolian ShepherdKangal DogNeapolitan MastiffScottish DeerhoundTosa InuBullmastiffDogue de BordeauxGreat PyreneesBlack Russian TerrierKuvaszCaucasian Shepherd DogKomondorBernese Mountain DogAkbash DogAfrican BoerbelBloodhoundLandseerPanther DogBroholmerDogo ArgentinoPakistani MastiffShiloh Shepherd

• English Mastiff, Great Dane, Neapolitan Mastiff, Dogo De Buerodus, Great Pyrnees, Anatolian Shepherd, Caucasian Ovtcharka, Presa Canario, Saint Bernard, Tibetan Mastif...There are more, just google it =]Might I suggest a Newfie? They have the wonderfully chill personality of a Lab, in a 150 pound body :]