whast teh best dog to get?

hi i live in the country and we are going to be geting dogs to breed and sale well we have not decided which is the bes cause this is a big hunting town well here the dogs i ahve in mind akbash,beagle,akita,bearded colloi,border collieand a golden…

hi i live in the country and we are going to be geting dogs to breed and sale well we have not decided which is the bes cause this is a big hunting town well here the dogs i ahve in mind akbash,beagle,akita,bearded colloi,border collieand a golden…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : whast teh best dog to get?...

• whast teh best dog to get?

whast teh best dog to get? Dog Breed Discussions
      hi i live in the country and we are going to be geting dogs to breed and sale well we have not decided which is the bes cause this is a big hunting town well here the dogs i ahve in mind akbash,beagle,akita,bearded colloi,border collieand a golden retriever which one would u choose

whast teh best dog to get? Dog Breed Discussions
    • well if u want a big dog i prefer wheaten terriers they are bigger and they dont shed they are really cuddly and friendly with other dogs but if u want a smaller dog i prefer lhasa apsos they are cudlly playful lap dogs that dont shed and are good house dogs

• honestly Daschunds would be your best choice they are playful , cute, they will protect you they re originally breed to hunt badgers but other than that they are really good pets and they don't take up a lot of space

• For the record, you won't make money breeding dogs even if you do it halfway right. The time, effort and expense in doing so outweighs the money you can get for a dog that doesn't have any titles. If you are interested in breeding dogs, then I recommend first finding a breeding mentor, one with a stellar reputation in breeding and showing dogs, who gets championship titles in the working class of their chosen breed (hunting titles for retrievers, herding titles for Border Collies, etc.)Breeding is more than two dogs biologically reproducing. A good breeder - one that gets top dollar for their dogs - puts a lot of time and effort into proving that their dogs are worth breeding. Good breeders have people waiting for puppies that haven't even been bred. Good breeders take back any and all of the dogs they produce, no questions asked.Read the following links for more information: