What could make my dog stop smelling besides baths?

Shes an outside dog ALWAYS smells like shes rolled in something dead. What can I do to get the smell gone besides giving her a bath? Or could she have a skin disorder?

Shes an outside dog ALWAYS smells like shes rolled in something dead. What can I do to get the smell gone besides giving her a bath? Or could she have a skin disorder?...
    General Dog Discussions : What could make my dog stop smelling besides baths?...

• What could make my dog stop smelling besides baths?

What could make my dog stop smelling besides baths? General Dog Discussions
      Shes an outside dog ALWAYS smells like shes rolled in something dead. What can I do to get the smell gone besides giving her a bath? Or could she have a skin disorder?

What could make my dog stop smelling besides baths? General Dog Discussions
    • Some of the smells can be from the oils secreted by her skin. Make sure she's on a clean, high quality diet, and groom often. This releases dead fur and skin cells, distributes the oils and keeps the coat healthy.

• Barring medical conditions, poor diet is usually the biggest culprit of bad odor. If you're feeding something you buy at the grocery store or Walmart, try upgrading to a higher quality food.You can get doggie wipes (basically baby wipes) and wipe her down daily or you could wet a washcloth with 50/50 vinegar and water and wipe her down with that.