Why do dogs smell after being wet?

First: I have tried to research and can't find a half way relevant answer.So, why do dogs smell so good after being wet?For example, a dog in the rain just came inside and got tried off. He/she then smells really good.Is it some sort of thing depending…

First: I have tried to research and can't find a half way relevant answer.So, why do dogs smell so good after being wet?For example, a dog in the rain just came inside and got tried off. He/she then smells really good.Is it some sort of thing depending…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why do dogs smell after being wet?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do dogs smell after being wet?

Why do dogs smell after being wet? General Dog Discussions
      First: I have tried to research and can't find a half way relevant answer.So, why do dogs smell so good after being wet?For example, a dog in the rain just came inside and got tried off. He/she then smells really good.Is it some sort of thing depending on the fur, skin, something else, etc.?

Why do dogs smell after being wet? General Dog Discussions
    • Well my dog was really stinky and then I accidentally spilt water on him then he started smelling really nice lyk his shampoo I guess his shampoo had reacted to the water and activated again, allowing the smell to come through.