What is a good method to getting rid of dog urine smells from dog's sheets?

My dog has a bed and an old sheet we gave her to lay on. She had little accidents on them and now I cannot get rid of the smell!!! I tried soaking them in detergent washing them by hand and even in the wash after I soaked and washed them but nothing!…

My dog has a bed and an old sheet we gave her to lay on. She had little accidents on them and now I cannot get rid of the smell!!! I tried soaking them in detergent washing them by hand and even in the wash after I soaked and washed them but nothing!…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is a good method to getting rid of dog urine smells from dog's sheets?...

• What is a good method to getting rid of dog urine smells from dog's sheets?

What is a good method to getting rid of dog urine smells from dog's sheets? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has a bed and an old sheet we gave her to lay on. She had little accidents on them and now I cannot get rid of the smell!!! I tried soaking them in detergent washing them by hand and even in the wash after I soaked and washed them but nothing! Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

What is a good method to getting rid of dog urine smells from dog's sheets? General Dog Discussions
    • Not to be rude, honestly, it isn't just your nose? If you have washed and washed it and you can still smell it just throw it out and give her some new sheets.