very long breed quiz,can you beat my challenge!!?

"Each answer is a breed of dog - just pick the right one! All answers are multiple choice and all choices are real breeds of dog. It would take too much space to describe the other breeds so if you are curious you can research them! Have fun!"This dog is…

"Each answer is a breed of dog - just pick the right one! All answers are multiple choice and all choices are real breeds of dog. It would take too much space to describe the other breeds so if you are curious you can research them! Have fun!"This dog is…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : very long breed quiz,can you beat my challenge!!?...

• very long breed quiz,can you beat my challenge!!?

very long breed quiz,can you beat my challenge!!? Dog Breed Discussions
      "Each answer is a breed of dog - just pick the right one! All answers are multiple choice and all choices are real breeds of dog. It would take too much space to describe the other breeds so if you are curious you can research them! Have fun!"This dog is tall and aristocratic. His long, flowing coat can be almost any colour. He was bred to run.Afghan HoundAffenpinscherAkbash DogAkita2. This medium-sized dog is typically black and white but can come in other colours such as red and white. He is a very intelligent breed with an intense stare. He is happiest when he has a job to do.Border CollieBelgian SheepdogBeauceronBasenji3. A natural watchdog, this breed is suspicious of strangers and is a one-family dog. He may date back to 100 BC or longer in his native land. His coat is usually off-standing and thick, with a ruff around the head and neck, and most often seen in black or reddish-gold. He has a blue-black tongue!Chinese Shar PeiChow ChowChinese Crested DogChart Polski4. This medium to large smooth-coated breed comes in four colours; the most common is black and tan. His ears can be cropped upright or left natural. He is very intelligent and has been used in guard and police work.He became famous in World War II for his bravery in service.DalmatianDoberman PinscherDogue de BordeauxDachshund5. I am the "Apollo of Dogs"! I am one of the tallest breeds you can find today. My smooth coat comes in many colours and I often have my ears cropped upright. And despite my name, I come from Germany!GreyhoundGreat PyreneesGreat DaneGreater Swiss Mountain Dog6. This breed is another giant, actually the tallest breed of dog in the world. In the past only the nobility could own one. He has a rough coat usually in grey, fawn, or brindle, and is a powerful and swift runner.Irish WolfhoundIbizan HoundItalian GreyhoundIrish Terrier7. This large white dog is a herd guardian from Hungary. His coat is of medium length and wavy, with a rough texture, and only comes in white or ivory.Kerry Blue TerrierKeeshondKuvaszKarelian Bear Dog8. This dog was bred in Tibetan monasteries for over 2000 years. Although he is small, he makes an excellent guard dog. His long, flowing coat comes in any colour, and he is a happy but assertive pet.Lakeland TerrierLowchenLhasa ApsoLeonberger9. This dog is a tiny white dynamo. He should never exceed 7 pounds. His silky, long coat hangs to the ground and only comes in pure white.MalteseMiniature PinscherManchester TerrierMastiff10. This breed is a large, water-loving dog who hails from Canada. His long, thick coat is black, brown, or black and white (which is called a Landseer). He weighs in at up to 150 pounds.NewfoundlandNorwegian BuhundNorrbottenspetsNorth American Shepherd11. This small dog has a medium length flowing coat in white with solid- colour patches. His very large ears are what gives him his name!PekingesePomeranianPetit Basset Griffon VendeenPapillon12. Another Canadian breed, this short-coated dog comes in black, chocolate, and yellow. For many years he was the number one owned breed in North America.Retriever, Chesapeake BayRetriever, GoldenRetriever, LabradorRetreiver, Flat Coated13. This medium-sized dog has a soft fawn-coloured coat and is a good choice for families with allergies. He is a terrier, so he is self-confident and alert.Scottish TerrierSilky TerrierSoft-Coated Wheaten TerrierSkye Terrier14. This beautiful hunting dog is silver-grey in colour with a short, glossy coat. He was developed in Germany and is a popular sporting dog and active family companion today.Welsh TerrierWhippetWeimaranerWelsh Corgi15. Here's a tough one for the last question: What interesting physical trait does the "Xoloitzcuintli" have?No hairSix toesNo tailBlack tonguewho ever is the first one to get all theses questions right wins! good luck have fun!10 points for winner!i think i love GSDs might win. she really knows her dogs!yes i did i just wanted to see how many more people know there breeds dang yall are good!

very long breed quiz,can you beat my challenge!!? Dog Breed Discussions
    • 1. Afghan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman5. Great Dane6 Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhasa Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11.Papillon12.Labrador Retriever13.Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier14.Weimaraner15.No hair

• 1. Afghan hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman Pinscher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Karelian Bear Dog8. Lhasa Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillion12. Retriever, Laborador13. Silky Terrier14. Weimaraner15. No hair

• 1.afghan hound2.border collie3.chow chow4.domberman pinscher5.great dane6.irish wolfhound7.Kuvasz8.Lhaso Apso9.maltese10.newfoundland11.pappillon12.retriever,labrodor13.Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14.weimaraner15.no hair

• 1. Afghan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow chow4. Doberman pinscher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhasa Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimaraner15. No hair

• 1. afghan hound2. border collie3. chow chow (not so sure about it though)4. doberman5. great dane6.irish wolfhound7. kuvasz8. lhasa apso9. maltese10. newfoundland11. papillon12. labrador13.soft coated wheaten terrier14.weimaraner15. no hair! also known as the mexican hairless dog

• I know my GSD and quite a bit about certain breeds that I have lots of personal experience with, however my intelligence about dog breeds is nothing compared to most of the contributors here. But thanks for the nice comment.1. Don't know2. not entirely sure3. Chow Chow4. Doberman5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. No idea8. No idea9. I think is a maltese10. Not 100%11. Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13.I think is soft coated wheaten terrier (friend has one but he isn't medium, he's big)14. Weimaraner?15. I have no ideaI didn't use google or any search to look these up.

• 1. Afghan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman Pinscher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz (?)8. Lhaso Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimaraner 15. No hair

• 1.Afghan Hound2.Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman5.Great Dane6.Irish Wolfhound7.Kuvasz8.Lhasa Apso9.Maltese10.Newfoundland11.Papillon ( also a great movie,lol)12.Labrador13. Soft-Coated Wheaten14.Weimeraner15.No hair

• 1.Afghan HoundCoat: The Afghan Hound has a thick and silky coat with a very fine texture to it on the ribs, the legs, and hindquarters. There are many requirements for the coat, one being that it should never be trimmed, and should remain natural. The hair on the ears and feet are feathered2.Border CollieCoat: The Border Collie comes in two coat varieties: rough or smooth. Both varieties are double coat and weather resistant and are close fitting and thick. The outer coat is either wavy or straight and coarse in texture. The under coat is dense, short, and soft. The rough coat variety has fur of medium length. The chest, forelegs, underside, and haunches are feathered. The coat on the face, front of legs, ears, and feet is smooth and short. The smooth variety has fur of short length over the entire body and there may be slight feathering on the chest, ruff, haunches, and forelegs. The color of the coat comes in all colors or combination of colors and markings. They may be solid, merle, sable, bi-color, or tri-color. Border Collies are average shedders.3.Chow ChowCoat: The Chow Chow has an abundant and profuse double coat that comes in two different varieties: smooth or rough. The fur is particularly thick around the neck area and resembles a lion's mane. The outer coat is coarse and is supported by a dense under coat. The most common coat colors are red, black, blue, tan, and gray. They are never parti-colored. The Chow is a heavy seasonal shedder.4.Dobermann PinscherCoat: The coat of the Doberman Pinscher is thick, smooth, short, hard, and close-fitting. The color of the coat comes in fawn, red, blue, black and tank, and black. There are typically rust colored markings above the eyes, on the muzzle, throat, legs, feet, chest, and below the tail. This breed is an average shedder.5.Great DaneCoat: The Great Dane has a very short and thick coat, which should retain a glossy appearance. A relatively clean dog, this breed doesn't require much coat maintenance.6.Irish WolfhoundCoat: The Irish Wolfhound is a large breed with a medium length coat. The coat should always be rough and hard on the body, legs and top of the head. The hair around the eyes and muzzle should be wiry and slightly longer.7.KuvaszCoat: The Kuvasz has a very sturdy double coat. The outercoat should always remain moderately coarse, and should never be smooth. The undercoat is fine, soft, and somewhat silky. This breed may have either a straight or wavy coat.8.Lhasa ApsoCoat: The Lhasa Apso has a heavy double-coat that is draped over the entire body. Their long coat serves as an insulation barrier, keeping them warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The coat grows to floor length, even covering the eyes, which are protected by long eyelashes. The texture of the coat is neither soft nor silky. The Lhasa coat colors include gold, smoke, parti, and slate. They are average shedders.9.MalteseCoat: The Maltese has an elegant mantle of long, silky hair. The coat is straight, lacks an undercoat, and is pure bright white in color. They are non-shedding. Their luxurious cloak of white is the hallmark of the Maltese.10.NewfoundlandCoat: The Newfoundland has a water resistant double coat. The outer coat is coarse, flat, oily, and of medium length. The under coat is dense and soft in texture. The coat color is typically black, but may also be black with blue highlights, bronze, brown, or gray. The Newfoundland's coat serves as protection against frigid water and extremely cold climates. They are heavy shedders.11.PapillionCoat: The Papillon's coat is long and flowing, and is silky in texture. They have no undercoat. Their coat will fluff at the chest area, and is fringed at their ears. The Papillons coat is white with patches of color, which include black and red. They may also be tri-colored with white body, black and tan markings. The hallmark coloring covers both eyes and ears completely and a white blaze on the forehead. They are moderate shedders.12.Labradors is not actually a shortcoat, its a double coat! but are often mistaken for a short coat!Coat: The Labrador Retriever is a double coat breed. The outer coat is straight, short, very dense, and hard in texture. The under coat is soft, weather-resistant, and protects this breed from cold, all types of ground cover, and water. The color of the coat comes in chocolate, black, and yellow. This breed is an average shedder.13.Soft Coated Wheaten TerrierCoat: The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier's coat is this breeds' most distinguishing feature. It is medium long, abundant, soft, silky, and slightly wavy. Although they are a single coat breed, their hair continuously grows and provides insulation and protection. Puppies are born black, but at maturation the coat ranges from gold to reddish-gold to silver. This breed is low shedding.14.WeimaranerCoat: The Weimaraner has a fine, short, sleek gray coat. The color ranges from a mouse gray to a silver gray. The distinctive color led to this breed being nicknamed the Silver Ghost or Gray Ghost. The Weimaraner's coat color is a rarity among dog breeds.15.HairlessCoat: The Xoloitzcuintli comes in two varieties: Hairless and Coated. The Hairless only possesses a short tuft of hair on the head and tail. The skin is smooth, soft, and sufficiently hardy to withstand the elements. The Coated variety has a full coat of hair that is short, sleek, and glossy. The Xoloitzcuintli breed is non-shedding and odorless.

• So you think this nonsense is worth posting a second time four hours later? You got all the desired answers already so what are you trolling for? Again, your sources of information are very poor and your knowledge in general is fairly elementary so duplicating it won't improve it :) If you already forgot the answers, go back to your first inappropriately posted game.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080515212843AAFxHaS&grp_name=teresaraysdogshowclients&grp_spid=1600042531&grp_cat=/Science/Biology/Animals/Mammals/Dogs/Breeds/Doberman_Pinscher&grp_user=1here ya go -- you must have forgotten you already asked all this and got your supposedly correct responses -- not the links of the first correct poster to the coated 'hairless' dogs :) hahaha The Xolo b*tch was the best of breed winner at this last year's XCA national specialty so while it CAN be a physical trait that they are fairly coatless, it isn't correct on face that they all do -- and again, the 'hairless' ones aren't even hairless - the other link shows the hair on a hairless dog :)add: ACtually while tulip looked things up, her source of information is as bad as the original poster's as most of the information is erroneous on face. All warm blooded animals shed and there are no breeds that are 'moderate' shedders or not - the degree to which they shed is contingent upon environmental factors only and not on breed at all. There is a whole lot of erroneous information on the internet and we are now seeing the results of people who think they are 'educating' themselves with this drivel when all they are doing is showing how limited they are.... sad when you consider that these people are in the majority out there! haha

• 1. Afgan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow, most likely4. Doberman Pincher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhaso Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimeraner15. no hairI did this quiz because my dogs' breed was included, but you posted the same question twice in a row, and it's really sort-of boring. Personally I think Tulip showed more knowledge of all the breeds than GSD. And she obviously looked the breeds up, and put a lot of work into her answer which is impressive -!-

• 1. Afghan Hound 2. Border Collie 3. Chow Chow 4. Doberman Pinscher 5. Great Dane 6. Irish Wolfhound 7. Kuvasz 8. Lhasa Apso 9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon (Butterfly Dog)12. Retriever, Labrador13. Soft - Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimaraner15. No hairThanks, that was fun.