I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) how do i get him papers?

I have a 1year old American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=564d4ba61590034477d095249a223bb33cc8fc70">Bulldog</a> (Johnson bloodline) both parents were full American Bulldogs and I was wondering if I could get him his papers? I don't know if the parents were registered I forgot to ask. If I can get my dog his papers where do I go…

I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) how do i get him papers?

I have a 1year old American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=564d4ba61590034477d095249a223bb33cc8fc70">Bulldog</a> (Johnson bloodline) both parents were full American Bulldogs and I was wondering if I could get him his papers? I don't know if the parents were registered I forgot to ask. If I can get my dog his papers where do I go…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) how do i get him papers?...

• I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) how do i get him papers?

I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) how do i get him papers? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) both parents were full American Bulldogs and I was wondering if I could get him his papers? I don't know if the parents were registered I forgot to ask. If I can get my dog his papers where do I go to get them? Please if you can answer my question please do thank you

I have a 1year old American Bulldog (Johnson bloodline) how do i get him papers? General Dog Discussions
    • All my dogs are registered A.K.C and A.P.R.I. but with AKC parents have to be akc registered and the breeder has to register the litter. A.P.R.I Both parents have to be apri registered or if they are not, your dog has to already be registered to dual register and you have to have an official 3 gen ped from akc

• The only half-way reputable registry that deals with American Bulldogs is the UKC. APRI is a registry for backyard breeders and puppy mills. The parents have to be UKC registered and the breeder gives you the papers. If you've just now decided that registration is important, you are probably out of luck. Your boy is old enough to be neutered. Don't be a backyard breeder and start breeding unregistered dogs.

• A good breeder would have given you the appropriate paperwork to register your dog, when you took it home. You are S.O.L. Should have done some homework before purchasing a dog from some scumbag backyard greeder.

• The American Bulldog can be registered NKC, UKC, ABA, ARF and ABRA (to name a few). Most AB's are registered NKC with possible secondary papers for other registries. My best advice would be to contact the breeder for information on whether the parents were registered and where. There is a possibility that even if the parents weren't registered, the previous generation was. With that information, dates of birth, etc., you may be able to register each dog down to yours. If your breeder is unable to give you the necessary information, it may be nearly impossible, but you can contact the NKC to ask how you might go about it. Unless you are planning to show your dog in conformation, the registry papers are just that...paper. Alone, they only show where your dog came from, not that he is breed worthy or genetically sound, so there really is no other reason to try to obtain them. If you are ever in the position to purchase another puppy, please make sure that you research the breeder and their dogs.Good luck!