what tricks to teach my dog ?

Are there any other good tricks to teach my dog ?(Shih-tzu 1year)He already knows :sit down paw high 5 stay leave it wait under threw(the hoop) down roll over and up/jumpI want to teach him how to fetch but he just won't learn it.I've had no problem…

Are there any other good tricks to teach my dog ?(Shih-tzu 1year)He already knows :sit down paw high 5 stay leave it wait under threw(the hoop) down roll over and up/jumpI want to teach him how to fetch but he just won't learn it.I've had no problem…...
    General Dog Discussions : what tricks to teach my dog ?...

• what tricks to teach my dog ?

what tricks to teach my dog ? General Dog Discussions
      Are there any other good tricks to teach my dog ?(Shih-tzu 1year)He already knows :sit down paw high 5 stay leave it wait under threw(the hoop) down roll over and up/jumpI want to teach him how to fetch but he just won't learn it.I've had no problem teaching him any other tricks and he loves learning them.So my questions are :Are there any other tricks i could teach him and how to teach him fetch ?Thanks in advance :D

what tricks to teach my dog ? General Dog Discussions
    • I taught my dogs to move just their rear ends on command. It helped with getting them at the correct HEEL position for obedience, and was a lot of fun to teach. Family and friends think it's awesome. I also taught one of my dogs to Sit up (Sit pretty) and then bat his paws together so he was clapping. Also pretty impressive. Little dogs are easier to do this with, but the one I taught "Clap" to was a Doberman with amazing balance, LOL.