Whats the best ways to make my dog have bigger muscles?

I want to make my 2year old Pitball Tazer look better in shape. Is there like a certain diet or food to make him bigger and stronger? Thanks.Not to fight or nothin like that. As a female I want a dog for protection. And the bigger/healthier he looks the…

I want to make my 2year old Pitball Tazer look better in shape. Is there like a certain diet or food to make him bigger and stronger? Thanks.Not to fight or nothin like that. As a female I want a dog for protection. And the bigger/healthier he looks the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Whats the best ways to make my dog have bigger muscles?...

• Whats the best ways to make my dog have bigger muscles?

Whats the best ways to make my dog have bigger muscles? General Dog Discussions
      I want to make my 2year old Pitball Tazer look better in shape. Is there like a certain diet or food to make him bigger and stronger? Thanks.Not to fight or nothin like that. As a female I want a dog for protection. And the bigger/healthier he looks the better. Thanks for the good answers so far.

Whats the best ways to make my dog have bigger muscles? General Dog Discussions
    • There is a vet online that has a website for this kind of stuff.His name is Dr. TrollsbergNot sure waht town you are in, but he does have offices all over -they are usually located under the bridge near downtown.

• I'm assuming you have a Pit Bull named Tazer?Feed him a good quality food like Innova, Orijen, California's Natural, etc. And do not feed crap 'filler' foods such as Pedigree, Purina, Iams, Eukanuba, any commercialized food that had corn/grain in it.Exercise him more, take him on a good jog everyday. Take him to the dog park and let him run around.Muscle is attained through proper eating and exercise.

• I'd be kind of careful trying to bulk him up. Let him be, or take him for walks...walking will help build muscle slowly. Also, just as an aside, If you're building muscles in a dog people might think you're wanting to fight him. Which, I'm sure isn't the case, just better safe than sorry.

• Hi,Proper diet, exercises and rest will make your dog's muscles bigger. Walks are not enough to make it big though, you need something like kennel runs equipment to help your pitbull tone those muscles. Just like what gym enthusiast do with their muscles.Hope this helps.