Does anyone no were i can find a doberman stud for my 2year old doberman in pensacola?

I have a 2year old doberman and i would like to breed her but i cant find studs in the pensacola.

Does anyone no were i can find a doberman stud for my 2year old doberman in pensacola?

I have a 2year old doberman and i would like to breed her but i cant find studs in the pensacola....
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone no were i can find a doberman stud for my 2year old doberman in pensacola?...

• Does anyone no were i can find a doberman stud for my 2year old doberman in pensacola?

Does anyone no were i can find a doberman stud for my 2year old doberman in pensacola? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 2year old doberman and i would like to breed her but i cant find studs in the pensacola.

Does anyone no were i can find a doberman stud for my 2year old doberman in pensacola? General Dog Discussions
    • Its probably because you are not being very responsible and therefore looking in all the wrong places. A good breeder will know exactly which stud dog to use to best compliment their bitch and would be willing to cross the country for it.

• Once you start showing her you will meet good quality breeding stock studs in the show ring or out in the work force. You do plan to show or work her and earn her CH before you breed right? As well as all genetic health testing? I hope so!!!http://www.pbrc.net/breeding3.html

• Your first step is to call the American Kennel Club for a referral to the national and local clubs for your breed. Join the club to meet and learn from other serious breeders. Subscribe to dog magazines, especially the national magazine for your breed and the AKC GAZETTE. Read everything you can find pertaining not only to your breed, but all breeds. You’ll need an education in all canine subjects, medical concerns, anatomy and structure, behavior, training and even some psychology for working with the owners of your new puppies. Go to dog shows where you can see and touch other examples of your breed and learn what makes them better than average.One of the most important parts of your education is learning what the “breed standard” means. Each AKC-recognized breed has a written standard of perfection. It describes what that breed should look, move and act like. Serious breeders constantly measure, test and compare against this standard before deciding whether their chosen dog is good enough to breed. They show their dogs in order to compare them with others of high quality. Standards aren’t easily understood in one reading. It takes study and exposure to hundreds of dogs before you can really see why certain characteristics are important and whether or not your dog has them to such a degree that breeding it would improve the overall quality of the entire breed. That’s the real goal of serious dog breeding and the ONLY reason to breed any dog - to produce animals that are exceptional in appearance, health, temperament and trainability.It can take years to gain this kind of knowledge and along the way, you might learn that the dog you have is a fine pet, but not good breeding stock. If so, you’re in good company. Some of today’s most successful breeders began by finding out the same thing. They discovered that getting a dog of suitable quality meant a serious financial commitment and a lifetime of dedication to do their very best even though there would be no real monetary reward for their effort.Breeding dogs today is a serious matter. Before going any further, visit your local pound or animal shelter to see what happens to the dogs that were raised by people who thought it would be “fun” to have a litter. “The miracle of death” by euthanasia is just as educational as the “miracle of birth”! If you intend to breed your dog, then you should be fully aware of what the consequences may be.Will it be worth it? Most of the time, the answer is no. The decision NOT to breed your pet is one of the most intelligent, educated and loving decisions you can make.Breeding is not a sport nor a hobby

• So you want to make money off of your dog's labor? Since you're not a qualified breeder, obviously, you shouldn't be even thinking about this. Have you even done the proper health tests to see if your dam would make healthy puppies? Of course not. And the same also needs to be done for the sire. Leave this to the professionals.

• www.dpca.orgIs one place to find a stud.That is the doberman club of america.Another place would be from shows where you have shown your dog.Most people who breed show and those who show will keep a list of potential studs and females they would like to breed with.