how can i get my cat to stop hissing at our new dog and him to start barking at the cat?

so we have a 4month old kitten(jango) and we just got a 2year old dog(peanut) well jango continously hisses anytime peanut gets close to him and penaut just wants to play so he hops and barks. how long will these two be going at it?

how can i get my cat to stop hissing at our new dog and him to start barking at the cat?

so we have a 4month old kitten(jango) and we just got a 2year old dog(peanut) well jango continously hisses anytime peanut gets close to him and penaut just wants to play so he hops and barks. how long will these two be going at it?...
    General Dog Discussions : how can i get my cat to stop hissing at our new dog and him to start barking at the cat?...

• how can i get my cat to stop hissing at our new dog and him to start barking at the cat?

how can i get my cat to stop hissing at our new dog and him to start barking at the cat? General Dog Discussions
      so we have a 4month old kitten(jango) and we just got a 2year old dog(peanut) well jango continously hisses anytime peanut gets close to him and penaut just wants to play so he hops and barks. how long will these two be going at it?

how can i get my cat to stop hissing at our new dog and him to start barking at the cat? General Dog Discussions