How compatable is a daschund dog with a boxer/pit bull mix ?

I currently have a dottie who is almost 2years old and am considering adopting a 5 yr old pitbull/boxer mix. I'm wondering how compatable they will be or if anyone can offer any input on what to expect as far as behavior is concerned. There are childeren…

I currently have a dottie who is almost 2years old and am considering adopting a 5 yr old pitbull/boxer mix. I'm wondering how compatable they will be or if anyone can offer any input on what to expect as far as behavior is concerned. There are childeren…...
    General Dog Discussions : How compatable is a daschund dog with a boxer/pit bull mix ?...

• How compatable is a daschund dog with a boxer/pit bull mix ?

How compatable is a daschund dog with a boxer/pit bull mix ? General Dog Discussions
      I currently have a dottie who is almost 2years old and am considering adopting a 5 yr old pitbull/boxer mix. I'm wondering how compatable they will be or if anyone can offer any input on what to expect as far as behavior is concerned. There are childeren in the house alone with two cats aswell.

How compatable is a daschund dog with a boxer/pit bull mix ? General Dog Discussions
    • My only concern would be that the boxer/pit would be too hyper and damage the daschunds fragile back...Personality wise, mine gets along with great danes, jack russells, viszlas, chows, chihuahuas, lab/bassett mix, etc...But he doesn't like children or cats.... so, you are lucky if your doxie likes kids and cats... I'm envious...