Is it bad to pick up your dog while he is sleeping?

I know that you should not pick up a puppy a lot when they are sleeping because they needs lots of rest. But...I have an older chihuahua (2years) as well, is it bad for him if I pick him up and pet him or put him on my lap while he is sleeping. He…

I know that you should not pick up a puppy a lot when they are sleeping because they needs lots of rest. But...I have an older chihuahua (2years) as well, is it bad for him if I pick him up and pet him or put him on my lap while he is sleeping. He…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it bad to pick up your dog while he is sleeping?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it bad to pick up your dog while he is sleeping?

Is it bad to pick up your dog while he is sleeping? General Dog Discussions
      I know that you should not pick up a puppy a lot when they are sleeping because they needs lots of rest. But...I have an older chihuahua (2years) as well, is it bad for him if I pick him up and pet him or put him on my lap while he is sleeping. He doesn't seem to mind it, I think he enjoys it he curls back up and sleeps or wags his tail. Just wondering..... Thanks!

Is it bad to pick up your dog while he is sleeping? General Dog Discussions