My 3year old shorkie was sitting on my lap when my sisters 6month old border?

collie jumped up and had my shorkies head in his mouth.He didnt clamp down and my sis pulled him back with his leash. Now my little shorkie barks at big dogs what do I do?

collie jumped up and had my shorkies head in his mouth.He didnt clamp down and my sis pulled him back with his leash. Now my little shorkie barks at big dogs what do I do?...
    General Dog Discussions : My 3year old shorkie was sitting on my lap when my sisters 6month old border?...

• My 3year old shorkie was sitting on my lap when my sisters 6month old border?

My 3year old shorkie was sitting on my lap when my sisters 6month old border? General Dog Discussions
      collie jumped up and had my shorkies head in his mouth.He didnt clamp down and my sis pulled him back with his leash. Now my little shorkie barks at big dogs what do I do?

My 3year old shorkie was sitting on my lap when my sisters 6month old border? General Dog Discussions
    • he's scared. i would say to take him to dog parks that have a mix of big and small dogs. that way he may feel intimidated by big dogs, but also has small dogs there that he can bond and socialize with. you don't want him to be afraid of big dogs for the rest of his life. let him socialize. that way he'll learn that not all big dogs want to hurt him.