how long after giving birth and spaying a dog will she stop shedding?

my chihuahua had a litter in febuarey i then spayed her. she has been shedding like mad! more than ever in 3years i have had her is ther anything i can do cuzz this is getting excesive she is white!.I am so surprised she is not bald with all this shedding

my chihuahua had a litter in febuarey i then spayed her. she has been shedding like mad! more than ever in 3years i have had her is ther anything i can do cuzz this is getting excesive she is white!.I am so surprised she is not bald with all this shedding...
    General Dog Discussions : how long after giving birth and spaying a dog will she stop shedding?...

• how long after giving birth and spaying a dog will she stop shedding?

how long after giving birth and spaying a dog will she stop shedding? General Dog Discussions
      my chihuahua had a litter in febuarey i then spayed her. she has been shedding like mad! more than ever in 3years i have had her is ther anything i can do cuzz this is getting excesive she is white!.I am so surprised she is not bald with all this shedding

how long after giving birth and spaying a dog will she stop shedding? General Dog Discussions
    • That's called blowing coat, and all girls do it after they've had a litter. It's not unusual for them to end up darn near nekked. Don't worry, it will stop before long and her coat will grow back in as usual. In the meantime, give her a good bath and brush. The sooner all the loose hair comes out the sooner it will grow back.