Why is my 8 month male puppy licking the vaginal area of my 4year old female dog they are mom & son?

Whether she's laying down or standing up it does not matter he is constantly following her licking her in her vagina she was bleeding but not anymore and he is also sucking on her nipples like he is nursing all over again i'm not sure what this all about…

Why is my 8 month male puppy licking the vaginal area of my 4year old female dog they are mom & son?

Whether she's laying down or standing up it does not matter he is constantly following her licking her in her vagina she was bleeding but not anymore and he is also sucking on her nipples like he is nursing all over again i'm not sure what this all about…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why is my 8 month male puppy licking the vaginal area of my 4year old female dog they are mom & son?...

• Why is my 8 month male puppy licking the vaginal area of my 4year old female dog they are mom & son?

Why is my 8 month male puppy licking the vaginal area of my 4year old female dog they are mom & son? General Dog Discussions
      Whether she's laying down or standing up it does not matter he is constantly following her licking her in her vagina she was bleeding but not anymore and he is also sucking on her nipples like he is nursing all over again i'm not sure what this all about can someone please help?

Why is my 8 month male puppy licking the vaginal area of my 4year old female dog they are mom & son? General Dog Discussions
    • Its called she's in heat. He doesn't care if that his mother(not that he sees her as such any more) Send your male to stay with a friend until she's out of heat because its obvious you aren't going to bother keeping them apart.Oh and btw TODAY would be a good day to send him off. While you're doing that book them both to be fixed once she's out of heat(her first just in case they have bred without you knowing)

• they both need to be fixed. this is called imbreeding and what puppymills do, that is why those dogs are typically unhealthy. do not let them mate! get them fixed!i would go on about how you shouldnt breed your dog (i am assuming that is how she has a son?) but i dont feel like dignifing every BYB with a long thought out answer. so i will give you statistics: 8-10 million dogs are put in shelters every year in america, 4 million are adopted. the rest are put down. if BYB was illegal, the number of dogs in shelters would be amazingly decreased. if people were smart enough to not BYB than that would help too and they wouldnt even have to make it a law. dont breed your dog. again i am assuming that is what you did for her to have a son.

• yeah he's trying to mate it should stop after a week cuz this happened to my friendluckily it wasn't another dog. do NOT let them matehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98KHPxT0_xohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx7fibWUoSk&feature=related