How many dogs is to much?

I have a lot of dogs but they all get propor vet care all are spayed or neutered or will soon will be.1.PradaFemalePit bull4years old2.ShastaFemalePit bull 4years old3.PistolMaleGerman Shepherd6-7 years old4.NanaFemaleBorder Collie6 years old 5 & 6.Leo…

I have a lot of dogs but they all get propor vet care all are spayed or neutered or will soon will be.1.PradaFemalePit bull4years old2.ShastaFemalePit bull 4years old3.PistolMaleGerman Shepherd6-7 years old4.NanaFemaleBorder Collie6 years old 5 & 6.Leo…...
    General Dog Discussions : How many dogs is to much?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many dogs is to much?

How many dogs is to much? General Dog Discussions
      I have a lot of dogs but they all get propor vet care all are spayed or neutered or will soon will be.1.PradaFemalePit bull4years old2.ShastaFemalePit bull 4years old3.PistolMaleGerman Shepherd6-7 years old4.NanaFemaleBorder Collie6 years old 5 & 6.Leo and tankMalesGerman Shepered/ Border collie2 years old7 & 8 & 9.Marie and Minnie and prideGerman Shepherd/ Border Collie

How many dogs is to much? General Dog Discussions
    • As long as you are able to provide proper care and attention to each and every dog, I see no problem with owning so many. It's only when you get so many dogs that your house begins to smell, the dogs get sick easily, and you can't give them basic necessities like quality food or vet check-ups is when it becomes a problem.Right now, we have 5 Pitties and my sister's Chihuahua, but my limit depends on the size of the dog. I can handle bigger numbers when they're little dogs, but bigger dogs, I can't handle as many. For a medium dog like a Pit Bull, my limit would be set at 2.