Why does my dog like milk soo much?

i had my dog Izzy for about 4years now, and everything i drink milk he goes crazy and stare at me while i drink it. and every time i pull out the Oreos he know i'm going to get the milk next. i always give him some milk, but i just wanted to know why he…

i had my dog Izzy for about 4years now, and everything i drink milk he goes crazy and stare at me while i drink it. and every time i pull out the Oreos he know i'm going to get the milk next. i always give him some milk, but i just wanted to know why he…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my dog like milk soo much?...

• Why does my dog like milk soo much?

Why does my dog like milk soo much? General Dog Discussions
      i had my dog Izzy for about 4years now, and everything i drink milk he goes crazy and stare at me while i drink it. and every time i pull out the Oreos he know i'm going to get the milk next. i always give him some milk, but i just wanted to know why he like it soo much?

Why does my dog like milk soo much? General Dog Discussions
    • Actually even though he likes it you should not be giving it to him as dogs do not tolerate it like cats do and you could be causing hime stomach upset.

• Dogs and cats are actually lactose-intolerant, so don't give your dog too much (a little bit every so often won't do damage, but consistently giving your dog milk could cause some digestive trouble).