Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week?

Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week?

Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week?...
    General Dog Discussions : Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week?...

• Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week?

Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week? General Dog Discussions

Any tips on how to train a dog? I want my dog to know me though i dont live with him, i see him 2ce a week? General Dog Discussions
    • do u want ur dog to rememberyou? it wil. because of divorce ionly see my baby about every six months. He turns inside out when he sees me they remember. my friend sold a a pup once from wis to tex. they came for a visit 5years later and the dog difinettly remebered her.training is harder. i had my dog trained very well when i left. my ex doesnt work with her at all and when i see her she is just crazy . it doesnt take long to remind her how to behave but its recked by the next time.