My Huskey/ chow / wolf ; 130 lbs; 10years old attacts my other dog?

I also have a 35lb mixed female - she's 11 ; the big dog has been with for 6years and every 6 months aprox. The big dog attacks the little one; viciously and draws blood ; its only when I'm home and I have to pry the big dog off my little Willowmeana.;…

I also have a 35lb mixed female - she's 11 ; the big dog has been with for 6years and every 6 months aprox. The big dog attacks the little one; viciously and draws blood ; its only when I'm home and I have to pry the big dog off my little Willowmeana.;…...
    General Dog Discussions : My Huskey/ chow / wolf ; 130 lbs; 10years old attacts my other dog?...

• My Huskey/ chow / wolf ; 130 lbs; 10years old attacts my other dog?

My Huskey/ chow / wolf ; 130 lbs; 10years old attacts my other dog? General Dog Discussions
      I also have a 35lb mixed female - she's 11 ; the big dog has been with for 6years and every 6 months aprox. The big dog attacks the little one; viciously and draws blood ; its only when I'm home and I have to pry the big dog off my little Willowmeana.; then there fine again. Should I consider putting Sage ( the big dog ) to sleep seeing the aggression is continuing still? Sage has also become incontinient but shows no other health problems.

My Huskey/ chow / wolf ; 130 lbs; 10years old attacts my other dog? General Dog Discussions
    • The dog is 10 years old, why would you want to put it down if it has NO other health problems? Have you considered a refresher coarse of obedience classes? Or just seperating the two dogs?