Cats acting wierd...?

I've got a male cat(7years old) and a female(4 years old) (indoor cats + both been nueterd) they have been acting weird the past few months, they have become greedy and they rip into our bins and go for our food, just this morning I went downnstairs and…

Cats acting wierd...?

I've got a male cat(7years old) and a female(4 years old) (indoor cats + both been nueterd) they have been acting weird the past few months, they have become greedy and they rip into our bins and go for our food, just this morning I went downnstairs and…...
    General Dog Discussions : Cats acting wierd...?...

• Cats acting wierd...?

Cats acting wierd...? General Dog Discussions
      I've got a male cat(7years old) and a female(4 years old) (indoor cats + both been nueterd) they have been acting weird the past few months, they have become greedy and they rip into our bins and go for our food, just this morning I went downnstairs and they've broke a load of our cups just to get to some cat treats wich were on a shelf, they have been wormed so nothing to do with that, please no 'take them to the vet' answers any help would be great!Sammy-jo

Cats acting wierd...?

Cats acting wierd...? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm not vet, but you really just gotta keep that stuff outta their greedy little paws.. It is no myth, Cats are worse than Dogs when it comes to food. There is no begging, there is only taking. And the older they get, the more they want... and the more savvy they get over time, so taking things becomes easy...It's cute, really.. :)EDIT: remember, worms can still break through even after medication has been given.. never discount Worms