i had a dream about 7 or 8years ago about walking some dogs.?

i dreamed i had died when i was walking them. an then i had a dream i was somewhere an didn,t know until my dog came comin out of knowwhere an i didn,t care. i never wanted two dogs but i got stuck with them . whats up with this .well i have them…

i dreamed i had died when i was walking them. an then i had a dream i was somewhere an didn,t know until my dog came comin out of knowwhere an i didn,t care. i never wanted two dogs but i got stuck with them . whats up with this .well i have them…...
    General Dog Discussions : i had a dream about 7 or 8years ago about walking some dogs.?...

• i had a dream about 7 or 8years ago about walking some dogs.?

i had a dream about 7 or 8years ago about walking some dogs.? General Dog Discussions
      i dreamed i had died when i was walking them. an then i had a dream i was somewhere an didn,t know until my dog came comin out of knowwhere an i didn,t care. i never wanted two dogs but i got stuck with them . whats up with this .well i have them now/,. i don,t giveashit

i had a dream about 7 or 8years ago about walking some dogs.? General Dog Discussions
    • Well. OK. Everyone has weird dreams once in awhile.Maybe its telling you to get another dog that looks like the one in your dream.Try not to worry to to much about itIf your really that worried, ask aan expert or something

• You just had a nightmare, try asking this in the Physcology section. They have a dream analysis section if you are really worried. Just forget about it and don't let it worry you - my advice.