My 8year old lab has a skin problem.?

I have a 8yr old lab that has a skin problem it looks like insect bits but she has flea medication on that suppose to repeal. She stays inside a lot. I have been giving her baths about ever 10 days. And there are spots that look like small warts. I…

I have a 8yr old lab that has a skin problem it looks like insect bits but she has flea medication on that suppose to repeal. She stays inside a lot. I have been giving her baths about ever 10 days. And there are spots that look like small warts. I…...
    General Dog Discussions : My 8year old lab has a skin problem.?...

• My 8year old lab has a skin problem.?

My 8year old lab has a skin problem.? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 8yr old lab that has a skin problem it looks like insect bits but she has flea medication on that suppose to repeal. She stays inside a lot. I have been giving her baths about ever 10 days. And there are spots that look like small warts. I want to help her but cant afford anymore vet bills. Can anyone help me out with some ideas!Help me out

My 8year old lab has a skin problem.? General Dog Discussions
    • It could possibly be her food.If she is fed a regular diet of canned food or dry food bought in the supermarket, these are usually full of additives even if they don't say so on the packages.switch to a 100% natural diet, either home-cooked meat & veg etc or a brand of dog food with 100% natural ingredients (usually you can get brands such as hills or science plan at your vets or sometimes the pet store)if there is no improvement after a week or so you'll need to take her to the vet. but keep the natural diet up either way as it is hugely beneficial.