three dogs , 1 (9year old pomerainian,2 (5 months old chihuauas,bother and sister) madnesss!!!! please help?

ok the older dog is CHICO. the two younger are YAMMA(the girl ) and CHAZ(the boy).ok first. Yamma and Chaz stay at my grandmas therefore they dont see Chico alot. Chaz met Chico a while back. and Chaz chased my older dog around the entire day. Yamma…

three dogs , 1 (9year old pomerainian,2 (5 months old chihuauas,bother and sister) madnesss!!!! please help?

ok the older dog is CHICO. the two younger are YAMMA(the girl ) and CHAZ(the boy).ok first. Yamma and Chaz stay at my grandmas therefore they dont see Chico alot. Chaz met Chico a while back. and Chaz chased my older dog around the entire day. Yamma…...
    General Dog Discussions : three dogs , 1 (9year old pomerainian,2 (5 months old chihuauas,bother and sister) madnesss!!!! please help?...

• three dogs , 1 (9year old pomerainian,2 (5 months old chihuauas,bother and sister) madnesss!!!! please help?

three dogs , 1 (9year old pomerainian,2 (5 months old chihuauas,bother and sister) madnesss!!!! please help? General Dog Discussions
      ok the older dog is CHICO. the two younger are YAMMA(the girl ) and CHAZ(the boy).ok first. Yamma and Chaz stay at my grandmas therefore they dont see Chico alot. Chaz met Chico a while back. and Chaz chased my older dog around the entire day. Yamma never met Chico. and she is crazy as hell she always get into stuff, shes fast and fiesty and she doesnt listen.Now my grandma is in the hospital and we have to bring th e puppies tou our house i have a few concerns.1.how do i get all 3 dogs to get along?2.How do i get Yamma to listen?3. Yamma bites Chaz alot he has lil wounds on his eyes from fighting. how do i stop the puppies from fighting?4.How to be the alpha of the group/thanx!

three dogs , 1 (9year old pomerainian,2 (5 months old chihuauas,bother and sister) madnesss!!!! please help? General Dog Discussions
    • OK, the very simplest solution is not one you'll hear from anyone but someone who really knows a lot about LITTLE dogs.It will work, but you have to see it to believe it.In the super market poultry section, you can buy chicken gizzards, chicken livers, chicken hearts very very cheaply like 99cents a pound or so. Boil it until cooked.Then feed them until they can't eat anymore. Dog food won't work, because dogs only eat dog food when they're really hungry. It's mostly junk that a dog would never eat if it had a choice (dogs are the same as wolves - meat eaters)Because tiny dogs (I have 4 Japanese Chins one of the most delicate dogs around very tiny, very flat face Etc.) do NOT need good quality meat, the very cheapest meat will do.Chihuahuas and Poms don't eat much, even when they eat as much as they can.You can also ask the butcher if you have one to give you the scrap meat that he either throws away (mostly fat, but little dogs can eat all the fat you can give them cause they're so hyper) along with any smaller bones.Now at first, you're dogs will get super excited, even go a little crazy, because it's like a fantasy come true.They'll all try to push each other out of the way to get the most.As soon as they all see that there is enough for everyone, they'll calm down and forget about the others and just eat.They will stop fighting and eat until they're ready to pop.Once they're that full, fighting is the last thing on their minds.Dogs are like humans.Just think if you only had terrible tasting nasty food to eat every single day.You'd get pretty unhappy. YOu'd be miserable, and probably be one nasty person after a while.Dogs are the same. The best way to make any animal "happy" is the same as how to make many humans happy - after all we're animals too.Give them lots of delicious food that they really really like.Dogs are carnivores, NOT omnivores like humans.That means they should eat meat n bone, organs, cartilage Etc. Grains like you find in dog food - sure they'll eat it, but it does NOT make them happy, and since it's not what a dog would naturally eat, it makes them hyper like a kid eating sugar all day gets hyper.that's why they gulp it down it's disgusting.Once get used to real dog food (meat, bones, organs, cartilage, chickin skin Etc.)you'll notice just like a human they take their time and enjoy it.Some dogs even try and save some for later.It'll take a few days, but once they realize this is how it will be for now on, they'll be much happier.