Whats your dogs name and breed?

also whats favorite toy

also whats favorite toy...
    General Dog Discussions : Whats your dogs name and breed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats your dogs name and breed?

Whats your dogs name and breed? General Dog Discussions
      also whats favorite toy

Whats your dogs name and breed? General Dog Discussions
    • Zoe vom Endres - German Shepherd 7 1/2 months old - favourite toys are bones and squeaky toys although I have to avoid stuffing with her.Emelie Mieke vom haus Pucci - German Shepherd 2 1/2 monts old - favourite toy is Zoe.

• Cinder ~ Female ~ Lab ~ Anything that makes noise!Max ~ Male ~ Golden Retriever ~ Tennis BallsJake ~ Male ~ Golden Retriever ~ Any BallChase ~ Male ~ Lab ~ Anything!Dakota {Koda} ~ Female ~ Golden Retriever ~ Anything any of my other dogs are playing with!

• Murray The Dog - 9year old Golden Retriever, loves his teddy and still has the teddy I gave him the day I brought him home (it's now minus it's ears, but he loves it!)Ally - 4year old Golden Retriever/Lab, loves any and all toys. I rescued her earlier this year and she's never had toys to play with. She quickly learned how much fun toys are!Cadbury - nearly 2year old Chocolate Lab, loves any toy that makes as much noise as he can!

• My male cockerpoo's name is Sandy. His favorite toy has to be his ball that we refer to as orange...he is 7 years old and has had orange for that time. I purposely buy him new toys to teach him new words...always call each toy by a one word name...after calling the toys name twice...he gets it...he has had so many toys and he never forgets their name or where in the house it is. He panics if he can't find it but never gives up until he is able to bring it to us. Sandy gives us so much love and joy!!!

• My parent's dogs:1. Zero is a seven year old Black Labrador/Pit Bull mix. Her favorite toy is any tennis ball. (That's the Lab in her.)2. Radar is a thirteen year old Beagle mix. He doesn't have a favorite toy because he won't play anymore... Too arthritic. :[ MY dog:Lua. She's a Chihuahua. She's only 3 days old, so I don't get her for another 10 weeks. Therefore, I don't know her favorite toy just yet.

• Gizmo = Shih-Tzu, Stuffed toysDezyl = Blck ;ab, Rott mix, hard chew toysSenShi = Pit Lab mix, Hard real bonesAddyson = Collie mix, not a big on toysRaedyn = GS St.bernard mix, loves anythingDaisy = chihuahua yorkie terrier mix, whatever she can steal from the others

• Nick (Avatar dog) male Gordon Setter-doesn't play w/toysKharma- female Gordon Setter (spayed)-Anything squeaky!Cricket- female Papillion (spayed)-Stuffed toysBunny-Female Papillon (spayed)-squeaky stuffiesDixie-female red Doberman Pinscher (spayed)-doesn't like toys