Where can i buy a flea dip kit to do at home?

So my dog has little flea tick like things all over him. Been thinking about giving him a flea dip ( thats what my cousin did to a dog they found and all its fleas died). So is there a store i can buy one from? Whats the cost of one, I have a 10year old…

So my dog has little flea tick like things all over him. Been thinking about giving him a flea dip ( thats what my cousin did to a dog they found and all its fleas died). So is there a store i can buy one from? Whats the cost of one, I have a 10year old…...
    General Dog Discussions : Where can i buy a flea dip kit to do at home?...

• Where can i buy a flea dip kit to do at home?

Where can i buy a flea dip kit to do at home? General Dog Discussions
      So my dog has little flea tick like things all over him. Been thinking about giving him a flea dip ( thats what my cousin did to a dog they found and all its fleas died). So is there a store i can buy one from? Whats the cost of one, I have a 10year old 8lb cheiuwawa ( dont know how to spell it)

Where can i buy a flea dip kit to do at home? General Dog Discussions
    • IF YOUR HOUSE / cat HAS FLEAS….I have a NATURAL remedy for getting rid of fleas in your house.I DO NOT LIKE SPRAYING INSECTICIDE AROUND THE HOUSE. Go to the Store and buy some 20 Mule Team BORAX. (you find it in the soap isle if you can’t find it ask the manager to order some for you) Then sprinkle it all over. Carpets, couch, bedding, pillows, PET BED’s, car, even wood floors. I walk around on the floor so it gets down into the fibers. Rub your hand over the couch, etc. (NOT ON YOUR PET!)THEN VACUUME IT UP.What Boax does is coats the eggs ... The eggs hatch deformed or unable to reproduce.You will have to do this 2 or 3x about a week apart in order to get all the egg cycles.Since I did this I no longer have fleas in the house. Since you vacuume it up it is not a danger to pets or children. FOR YOUR PET. Use the topical flea killer that is on the market or wash with Dawn dish washing soap (make sure to rinse all soap out) and use a flea comb (this is also a head lice comb) especially for kittens or puppies who are too young to have insecticide put on them. Kill the fleas that you find on the comb with soap or alcohol

• Any where really and even in supermarkets. The best ones are in pet shops and normally come in a pack of 3. They are either called super pet or flea drop and come from aroun £5+