What type of pup should I get and where do I get it?

well I'm gonna get a pup I just dont know what type I will like... i want a pup that grows into a medium size and will get along with a 10 yr old.and where should I get it from?

well I'm gonna get a pup I just dont know what type I will like... i want a pup that grows into a medium size and will get along with a 10 yr old.and where should I get it from?...
    General Dog Discussions : What type of pup should I get and where do I get it?...

• What type of pup should I get and where do I get it?

What type of pup should I get and where do I get it? General Dog Discussions
      well I'm gonna get a pup I just dont know what type I will like... i want a pup that grows into a medium size and will get along with a 10 yr old.and where should I get it from?

What type of pup should I get and where do I get it? General Dog Discussions
    • i would suggest like many other people to get ur puppy from a pound or shelter!i think that mixed breeds or mutts turn out to be good dogsan if u find out wat breeds it is u can determine its sizeplus you are not contributing to pet shop finances!thats goodand u can get puppies from a shelter!!they are generally nicer then purebreds!!

• It all depends on what type of environment you plan on giving the dog, I got my dog from a local shelter because, Some 70,000 dogs -- and cats -- are born every day in the U.S. because of uncontrolled breeding, says the Humane Society of the United States. She was a little wild at first but we have her in class’s and both my family and baily (our dog) loves it. It’s a rummer that you can’t find purebreds in humane society if you are looking for a show dog.My favorite breed that is good with children is the golden retriever.I also like the Sheppard If you’re looking for extra security at night and a good dog for children, But I would never get a pit bull no matter how much u like them, not with a 10year old.