what is the reason for the over urination of my pet dog? How to solve?

our pet dog is pamarian - 10years old,male. he is a pure vegitarian and quite healthy.he takes alltypes of food that we take.no restrictios we kept on food. He is very active. but... now a days he passing uring very very frequently and not in a position…

our pet dog is pamarian - 10years old,male. he is a pure vegitarian and quite healthy.he takes alltypes of food that we take.no restrictios we kept on food. He is very active. but... now a days he passing uring very very frequently and not in a position…...
    General Dog Discussions : what is the reason for the over urination of my pet dog? How to solve?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is the reason for the over urination of my pet dog? How to solve?

what is the reason for the over urination of my pet dog? How to solve? General Dog Discussions
      our pet dog is pamarian - 10years old,male. he is a pure vegitarian and quite healthy.he takes alltypes of food that we take.no restrictios we kept on food. He is very active. but... now a days he passing uring very very frequently and not in a position to control and hence spoiling the rooms. the symptoms are: 1) over thirsty. drinking too much water 2)over eating:taking heavy food 3)not even a single hair is falling !(Ifeel it is good) 4) activeness wise no problem he is very active till date point 1&2 are more predominant. uring test says no sugar. can any body suggest what is the problem how to eliminate? thanks !

what is the reason for the over urination of my pet dog? How to solve? General Dog Discussions