is it okay for dogs to drink warm water?

it is very cold weather at the moment. i have never heard of dogs drinking warm water. is it okay when it is freezing cold and the dog clearly displays it?

it is very cold weather at the moment. i have never heard of dogs drinking warm water. is it okay when it is freezing cold and the dog clearly displays it?...
    General Dog Discussions : is it okay for dogs to drink warm water?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• is it okay for dogs to drink warm water?

is it okay for dogs to drink warm water? General Dog Discussions
      it is very cold weather at the moment. i have never heard of dogs drinking warm water. is it okay when it is freezing cold and the dog clearly displays it?

is it okay for dogs to drink warm water? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm no expert, but I would think that water is water and anything to keep the dog from getting dehydrated is good. If you think about it after consuming the water the body heats it up to approx body temp. so I don't think it would hurt the dog.

• Yes warm water for dogs is great in the colder weather. It certainly won't hurt your dogs. Make sure its only luke warm - anything too hot could burn your dogs tongue.