How can I get my dog to stop dribbling water all over the kitchen?

Every time my dog drinks from his water bowl, he pulls away before he stops drinking. He ends up dribbling water all over the kitchen as he walks away from this bowl. Anyone else have this problem? How can I stop him from doing that?

Every time my dog drinks from his water bowl, he pulls away before he stops drinking. He ends up dribbling water all over the kitchen as he walks away from this bowl. Anyone else have this problem? How can I stop him from doing that?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get my dog to stop dribbling water all over the kitchen?...

• How can I get my dog to stop dribbling water all over the kitchen?

How can I get my dog to stop dribbling water all over the kitchen? General Dog Discussions
      Every time my dog drinks from his water bowl, he pulls away before he stops drinking. He ends up dribbling water all over the kitchen as he walks away from this bowl. Anyone else have this problem? How can I stop him from doing that?

How can I get my dog to stop dribbling water all over the kitchen? General Dog Discussions
    • Wait 'til he is done drinking and quickly wipe his mouth. You can't really train him how to not drip water all over unless you tell him to sit and wait before he move from the water bowel and then wipe it off.