Cat/dog water dispenser that uses 5-gallon Culligan jugs?

Does anyone know if there are pet (cat/dog) water dispensers that are compatible with the 5-gallon Culligan water jugs which mount on top of water dispensers? I've seen water dispensers with a special pet bowl built in to the bottom but not a pet water…

Does anyone know if there are pet (cat/dog) water dispensers that are compatible with the 5-gallon Culligan water jugs which mount on top of water dispensers? I've seen water dispensers with a special pet bowl built in to the bottom but not a pet water…...
    General Dog Discussions : Cat/dog water dispenser that uses 5-gallon Culligan jugs?...

• Cat/dog water dispenser that uses 5-gallon Culligan jugs?

Cat/dog water dispenser that uses 5-gallon Culligan jugs? General Dog Discussions
      Does anyone know if there are pet (cat/dog) water dispensers that are compatible with the 5-gallon Culligan water jugs which mount on top of water dispensers? I've seen water dispensers with a special pet bowl built in to the bottom but not a pet water dispenser that is compatible with these jugs....

Cat/dog water dispenser that uses 5-gallon Culligan jugs? General Dog Discussions