Have your dog had surgery for a luxatting patella?

My 3yr old schnauzer had the surgery about two months ago. She is still not 100%. Since the surgery, she has shown the same symptons as before. She screams and can't put the leg down for hours. The doctor said it will be six months before she stops…

My 3yr old schnauzer had the surgery about two months ago. She is still not 100%. Since the surgery, she has shown the same symptons as before. She screams and can't put the leg down for hours. The doctor said it will be six months before she stops…...
    General Dog Discussions : Have your dog had surgery for a luxatting patella?...

• Have your dog had surgery for a luxatting patella?

Have your dog had surgery for a luxatting patella? General Dog Discussions
      My 3yr old schnauzer had the surgery about two months ago. She is still not 100%. Since the surgery, she has shown the same symptons as before. She screams and can't put the leg down for hours. The doctor said it will be six months before she stops limping all together. It breaks my heart to see her like this.Has anyone had the surgery? What was the outcome? How long was recovery? Did t the symptons occur again?

Have your dog had surgery for a luxatting patella? General Dog Discussions