How do I train my golden retriever puppy in doing some tricks?

I just bought a golden retriever and I want to train her to do some tricks. Is it difficult?Where can I find sites that would teach me on dog training. Thanks.

I just bought a golden retriever and I want to train her to do some tricks. Is it difficult?Where can I find sites that would teach me on dog training. Thanks....
    Dogs Training Discussions : How do I train my golden retriever puppy in doing some tricks?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I train my golden retriever puppy in doing some tricks?

How do I train my golden retriever puppy in doing some tricks? Dogs Training Discussions
      I just bought a golden retriever and I want to train her to do some tricks. Is it difficult?Where can I find sites that would teach me on dog training. Thanks.

How do I train my golden retriever puppy in doing some tricks? Dogs Training Discussions
    • http://www.dog-obedience-training-review.com/golden-retriever-puppy-training.htmlThe link above is suuuuuuuper helpful! Yes, training all puppies can be difficult at times! (:Good luck!

• Well, I dog-sit for a lot of my neighbors, but out of all the dogs I've ever watched, I have to say that the best behaved ones that I've met are my neighbor Gene's. His dogs have never disobyed me, they don't take off and not come back, they don't beguile the furniture, thye ae pretty much perfect little angles. The program he uses is the dog-whisperer program. Yes, I know, it sounds completely stuck-up and cheezey, and if i hadn't have seen it work so well in action I probably would have written it off as complete nonsense just based on that lame-name, but it really does work. Now, you don't have to go waaaaaayyy into it and buy the special dog-whisperer food, and leash, or shampoo, but the actual training part of the program works wonders...anywho, i'm done babbling on here is his website, he also has a show on the national geographic channelwebsite in sourse

• Well i have a 13 yr old Golden Retriever and she is very smart (Knows hot to sit,laydown,High five and roll over in a row!.) Sit- Grab a treat an make her sniff it and make the treat get her attention and grab the treat over her head so she can make her head pull back and TADA SIT!Lay Down- Try making the dog to learn sit first after you get it right then have her sit and then make attention with the treat and put in the ground and cover it with your hand and wait until she gets her whole entire buddy down and when she gets it say lay! TADARoll Over- After she has got lay down right then make her lay by just saying the word and grab her attention with the treat and roll it besides her head kind of how you did it with sit only that sideways!GOLDEN RETRIEVERS ARE VERY SMART! MINE IS REALLY OLD 13 YRS OLD AND VERY SMART!