What is the secret behind dog whispering?

i know dog whispering is like dog training but they r not the same but i dont know the differnces. can some 1 help me?

i know dog whispering is like dog training but they r not the same but i dont know the differnces. can some 1 help me?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What is the secret behind dog whispering?...

• What is the secret behind dog whispering?

What is the secret behind dog whispering? Dogs Training Discussions
      i know dog whispering is like dog training but they r not the same but i dont know the differnces. can some 1 help me?

What is the secret behind dog whispering? Dogs Training Discussions
    • You guess is as good as mine. It must be like horse whispering only with dogs. It's like not yelling at your animal or hitting him. Just being kind and sweet feng shui like or something like that.

• If your talking about the dog psychic who can "whisper" to dogs, then I can't help you.If your talking about Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer, then I know a few of his secrets. "talking" to your dog like Cesar Milan does is about learning dog psychology and applying it when training. You have to learn how a dog pack works and how you can assume the role of alpha and enforce this role with your dog. It's actually pretty easy... I'm a dog whisperer

• Dog whispering is the ability to effectively communicate with an animal, in this instance a dog. Training is done by the eventual association of a specified trigger and a wanted response. whispering is the ability to not only relay messages to the dog but also knowing enough about the dog and his personality and instinctive actions to know what he is trying to relate.

• The secret is being dumb enough to believe that people can "talk" to dogs. Dogs require repetition and rewards to be well trained as well as alot of time and patience. I sugest going to dog school with your dog because you have to train the human as well as the dog. Good Luck!

• I assume you mean - like - a "horse whisperer" or "animal whisperer", in general.No, I don't believe a whisperer is like a trainer. A whisperer can get "in tune" with an animal, to calm it when it is raging, scared, or charging. (It often has to be done in seconds, if it's a "charging" situation.) Of course, there are also the calm times, as well, when there is "psychic" activity between the whisperer & animal -- that's communication (and in this case, the whisperer is also a "pet psychic"). Animals are extremely sensitive to "vibes" - a whisperer can "control" them, in a sense, by communicating with the animal at that level.A trainer teaches an animal to behave, take commands, do tricks. He may have a small amount of "whisperer" in him... I have not seen it in trainers, but it may exist.A "pet psychic" (at best) knows animals well enough to "read" them (know what's they are thinking); sometimes enough to "converse". It unlikely that a "pet psychic" could control a raging animal -- if he could, he'd be called a "whisperer". That's the best I can explain the differences.:)