My chihuahua got a shot in the wrong area we have dog training today and its hurting after a day 1/2 help?

Ok so friday my dog got a shot in the morning, its been hurting her for a day and a half, i have to go to a dog training session with my friend, its ironically loose leash walking i can't skip! please please hurry and help, 1:30 we are leaving its 11:38…

My chihuahua got a shot in the wrong area we have dog training today and its hurting after a day 1/2 help?

Ok so friday my dog got a shot in the morning, its been hurting her for a day and a half, i have to go to a dog training session with my friend, its ironically loose leash walking i can't skip! please please hurry and help, 1:30 we are leaving its 11:38…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : My chihuahua got a shot in the wrong area we have dog training today and its hurting after a day 1/2 help?...

• My chihuahua got a shot in the wrong area we have dog training today and its hurting after a day 1/2 help?

My chihuahua got a shot in the wrong area we have dog training today and its hurting after a day 1/2 help? Dogs Training Discussions
      Ok so friday my dog got a shot in the morning, its been hurting her for a day and a half, i have to go to a dog training session with my friend, its ironically loose leash walking i can't skip! please please hurry and help, 1:30 we are leaving its 11:38 now!

My chihuahua got a shot in the wrong area we have dog training today and its hurting after a day 1/2 help? Dogs Training Discussions