What are some fun things to do with your 6month old dog inside while its raining and muddy?

My dog has lots of energy and when it rains she has nothing to but sleep and she gets too crazy with all that bottled up energy. What are some fun things I can do with her inside that will keep her entertained and exercised? Thanks, I appreciate it.

What are some fun things to do with your 6month old dog inside while its raining and muddy?

My dog has lots of energy and when it rains she has nothing to but sleep and she gets too crazy with all that bottled up energy. What are some fun things I can do with her inside that will keep her entertained and exercised? Thanks, I appreciate it....
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun things to do with your 6month old dog inside while its raining and muddy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things to do with your 6month old dog inside while its raining and muddy?

What are some fun things to do with your 6month old dog inside while its raining and muddy? Dogs Training Discussions
      My dog has lots of energy and when it rains she has nothing to but sleep and she gets too crazy with all that bottled up energy. What are some fun things I can do with her inside that will keep her entertained and exercised? Thanks, I appreciate it.

What are some fun things to do with your 6month old dog inside while its raining and muddy? Dogs Training Discussions
    • You can play fetch. That's what I do with my dog, I throw a ball around and she'll get it and give it back. Also, I taught her how to play hide and seek. I hide somewhere and then I call her name and she'll go look for me, once she found me, she'll run away and go crazy then I'll hide and call her and so on. Hope I helped.

• Get down to her level on the floor and hit the floor with your handIn dog language this means you want to playLunge around and try to get her to play my dog loved this but dont reward biting if she does this dont encourage itumm You can start to train your puppy tach her something simple like to shake or sit or lie down

• Last year i got my dog and as i live in liverpool its pretty much raining all the time so:I got the tube off the little kiddies tentplank of wood with smaller pieces of wood like a kind of ladderand used some crates from tesco home delivery I made a little obstacle course and he was running round it jumping on it and i tied a little piece of rope to the inside and put some duck pate on and it licked it off then tried to drag it off.In other words make a lil obstacle course.Also if you do put cream or sauce on a tug of war rope dont use dairy products as dogs are lactose intolerant (cant have milk, cheese, etc...)

• Do you have many toys for your dog to play with? If you have a decent size area, tug toys are always a good time. I would make sure you have a good selection of chew toys for the dog, as you don't want them to get bored and start destroying household items or even furniture. I love this Kong rope toy, http://k9healthsolutions.com/dental-kong.html. The Kong brand is so durable, I use to go through dog chews/toys/plush on a daily bases with my months old puppy, and finally found this brand that held up so well!Hope this helps!http://k9healthsolutions.com/index.html