Would like advice about what to do for a nervous cat or dog.?

I have a cat that is always throwing up and the vet said it is because she is just a nervous cat. I also have a dog that is very skittish and is just a nervous dog. Any advice on anything I can do for them. My dog is a female and only likes certain men.

I have a cat that is always throwing up and the vet said it is because she is just a nervous cat. I also have a dog that is very skittish and is just a nervous dog. Any advice on anything I can do for them. My dog is a female and only likes certain men....
    General Dog Discussions : Would like advice about what to do for a nervous cat or dog.?...

• Would like advice about what to do for a nervous cat or dog.?

Would like advice about what to do for a nervous cat or dog.? General Dog Discussions
      I have a cat that is always throwing up and the vet said it is because she is just a nervous cat. I also have a dog that is very skittish and is just a nervous dog. Any advice on anything I can do for them. My dog is a female and only likes certain men.

Would like advice about what to do for a nervous cat or dog.? General Dog Discussions
    • WOW , both animals nervous ? were they from a pound or strays ? that could have something to do with it , are you in a noisy area ? Your cat could just have hair balls , try changing it's diet or using a hair ball remedy are there small children in your house ? Your dog might have had a bad experience you have to try to re assure it somehow that nothing bad will happen to it There is medication that can be given to calm them down but I would not do that to my pets but it may be an alternative .Again because both animals seem to be nervous I would thing its an environmental thing . expose them to other people or other pets ( slowly ) let them learn no one will harm them .When you have company make sure they ignore the pets , let them come forward at there own pace go to the site below ( Cesar Millan ) maybe you can find some answer's there this man knows his stuff