What are some fun activities I could do with my boxer dog?

Also, we are getting a Maltipoo and he is smaller than the boxer, so what can they do together that will be fun. PS The boxer is 4:))

Also, we are getting a Maltipoo and he is smaller than the boxer, so what can they do together that will be fun. PS The boxer is 4:))...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun activities I could do with my boxer dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun activities I could do with my boxer dog?

What are some fun activities I could do with my boxer dog? Dogs Training Discussions
      Also, we are getting a Maltipoo and he is smaller than the boxer, so what can they do together that will be fun. PS The boxer is 4:))

What are some fun activities I could do with my boxer dog? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Frankly a small little maltese X poodle will have nothing to do with your boxer, which if nornal is full of energy and could accidentally hurt a little dog. You will need to supervise them closely, especially in the beginning.