How to kill coaches without harming my kids or pets?

I have just moved into an apartment that we found out in the evenings was infested with roaches. We have a 5 year old and then 3 dog. One of the dogs has a litter of puppys that r 2 days old. We can't use any kind of powders in the home ether. And…

I have just moved into an apartment that we found out in the evenings was infested with roaches. We have a 5 year old and then 3 dog. One of the dogs has a litter of puppys that r 2 days old. We can't use any kind of powders in the home ether. And…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to kill coaches without harming my kids or pets?...

• How to kill coaches without harming my kids or pets?

How to kill coaches without harming my kids or pets? General Dog Discussions
      I have just moved into an apartment that we found out in the evenings was infested with roaches. We have a 5 year old and then 3 dog. One of the dogs has a litter of puppys that r 2 days old. We can't use any kind of powders in the home ether. And booming did not help. Help please.

How to kill coaches without harming my kids or pets? General Dog Discussions
    • Ortho Max Home Defense - I swear by that stuff and it lasts 4 months or longer! You can get it at Walmart and all you need to do is spray it - take the dishes and stuff out of the cupboards, spray and let dry then put everything back in - I've got finches and parakeets and dogs and have never had a problem and I live in Florida where bugs are terrible! Just spray a room, let it dry, move the pups and mama into the dry room, spray the one they were in, etc. Good Luck!