How long do you have to wait to shave your dog after applying tick/flea medication?

I applied the frontline tonight. I would like to shave him on Saturday. Is that ok? I know you are not supposed to bathe a dog until 3 days after applying the meds.

How long do you have to wait to shave your dog after applying tick/flea medication?

I applied the frontline tonight. I would like to shave him on Saturday. Is that ok? I know you are not supposed to bathe a dog until 3 days after applying the meds....
    Other Pet Discussions : How long do you have to wait to shave your dog after applying tick/flea medication?...

• How long do you have to wait to shave your dog after applying tick/flea medication?

How long do you have to wait to shave your dog after applying tick/flea medication? Other Pet Discussions
      I applied the frontline tonight. I would like to shave him on Saturday. Is that ok? I know you are not supposed to bathe a dog until 3 days after applying the meds.

How long do you have to wait to shave your dog after applying tick/flea medication? Other Pet Discussions