What are some fun things I can do with my pet hedgehog and the dog were babysitting in the summer?

I want to do something fun with my pets this summer. Is there any place or anything you can go to with pets?Oh guys the dog were baby sitting loves my hedgie rly. He wont harm him i promise!The dog is a cockapoo and he never hurts other animals

What are some fun things I can do with my pet hedgehog and the dog were babysitting in the summer?

I want to do something fun with my pets this summer. Is there any place or anything you can go to with pets?Oh guys the dog were baby sitting loves my hedgie rly. He wont harm him i promise!The dog is a cockapoo and he never hurts other animals...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun things I can do with my pet hedgehog and the dog were babysitting in the summer?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things I can do with my pet hedgehog and the dog were babysitting in the summer?

What are some fun things I can do with my pet hedgehog and the dog were babysitting in the summer? Dogs Training Discussions
      I want to do something fun with my pets this summer. Is there any place or anything you can go to with pets?Oh guys the dog were baby sitting loves my hedgie rly. He wont harm him i promise!The dog is a cockapoo and he never hurts other animals

What are some fun things I can do with my pet hedgehog and the dog were babysitting in the summer? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Keep them separated! Small rodent-like pets should not be allowed near dogs. Most have some degree of prey drive and are likely to injure or kill your heggie. Leave the hedgehog at home, please.You can take the dog to the local dog park (if he is well socialized and trained).

• Regardless of whether you think the dog would hurt your hedgehog, I wouldn't let them play or be around each other. There's nothing to gain from it, and for all you know, it could be scaring the hedgehog, even if the hedgehog is fully defensive. It only takes a second for something to go wrong.I would take the dog to a dog park or just walking. You could also take pets to Petco, or other pet stores. If there's one nearby, you could take the dog to a dog-friendly beach.As far as the hedgehog, this kind of depends. Is your hedgehog pretty friendly/social? Is he/she okay with being woken during the day and does he/she not mind light too much? If so, you could take him to Petco or perhaps a people park. I wouldn't dare take him to a dog park though. However, if your hedgehog gets stressed out or grumpy from daytime trips, I would leave hedgie at home to peacefully sleep and just take the dog out.