What are some fun ways to bond with my new puppy?

Well he haven't had his parvo shot yet so he can't go for walks. Anyways, he has a bunch of energy so what are some fun ways to exercise him and bond with him without going outside??Oh and he doesn't fetch. Haha

Well he haven't had his parvo shot yet so he can't go for walks. Anyways, he has a bunch of energy so what are some fun ways to exercise him and bond with him without going outside??Oh and he doesn't fetch. Haha...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun ways to bond with my new puppy?...

• What are some fun ways to bond with my new puppy?

What are some fun ways to bond with my new puppy? Dogs Training Discussions
      Well he haven't had his parvo shot yet so he can't go for walks. Anyways, he has a bunch of energy so what are some fun ways to exercise him and bond with him without going outside??Oh and he doesn't fetch. Haha

What are some fun ways to bond with my new puppy? Dogs Training Discussions
    • teach him commands, learn to lead train him in the backyardtake him for walks in the backyardbuy lots of treats and when hes good spoil him rottenive taught my 16 week old gd to, sit , stay, shake hands and now to drop :)it takes time and patience but is good to bond and share that connection and to show peoplewhat you have taught your dog..other things are we like to sun bake and play ball or tug a war, anything you can think of the dog will want to do with u

• Start training! Commands and walking on a leash. You can do it all from inside your house. Play with toys! Hide in a room and call him to come find you. Hide his toys and let him find them. Take a snooze while cuddling :)

• How old is the puppy. you could try a little tug a war with them, and try and teach him to fetch. Puppies are always cute and fun to play with except when it comes to potty training lol. Maybe you could do that as well teach it to use the puppy pads until its safe enough for it to go out and about. teach it to walk on a leash. Laser lights are always fun. Its fun to watch them chase it, a lot like the cats except they don't bat at them ha ha. Tug a war is always fun, and funny to hear them growl and bark when trying to beat you lol.

• Get some tasty treats and teach your dog basic obedience commands like sit, stay, down and come. Use a lot of positive reinforcements! Your dog wants to please you and so seeing you ecstatic after they've done something right makes them very happy. Thus creating a strong bond.