How do I get my dog to stop acting this way?

I've had a dog for about 8 years and then I got another dog about 2 years ago and all my younger dog does is follow my older dog. My younger dog is always trying to play with and follow my older dog when my older dog just wants to be left alone. would…

I've had a dog for about 8 years and then I got another dog about 2 years ago and all my younger dog does is follow my older dog. My younger dog is always trying to play with and follow my older dog when my older dog just wants to be left alone. would…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I get my dog to stop acting this way?...

• How do I get my dog to stop acting this way?

How do I get my dog to stop acting this way? General Dog Discussions
      I've had a dog for about 8 years and then I got another dog about 2 years ago and all my younger dog does is follow my older dog. My younger dog is always trying to play with and follow my older dog when my older dog just wants to be left alone. would getting another young dog help my dog stop annoying and wanting to be with my older dog at all times?

How do I get my dog to stop acting this way? General Dog Discussions
    • LOL I had a 1 yr old collie and his little brother used to ALWAYS annoy and follow him and everyone else. There's really nothing you can do as long as the younger dog isn't hurting the older one there's really nothing wrong with it. The younger dog just wanted to be with a friend similar to him.