Some fun things to do with my cat at home?

I have a 2 year old kitten and i don't no any fun activities at home to do, give me some STUFF!

I have a 2 year old kitten and i don't no any fun activities at home to do, give me some STUFF!...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Some fun things to do with my cat at home?...

• Some fun things to do with my cat at home?

Some fun things to do with my cat at home? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have a 2 year old kitten and i don't no any fun activities at home to do, give me some STUFF!

Some fun things to do with my cat at home? Dogs Training Discussions
    • You could put scotch tape on it's feet....that's fun to watch...LOL! (actually it is, I had a cat that got into a roll of tape at Christmas time, and I was laughing so hard, I had a hard time getting it off her feet)Really, though, try giving her some cat nip. Or, I used to have a cat that liked those little wind-up mouse toys. I have one now that likes to chase a remote control car, we tie a ribbon on the back of it, and run it around the kitchen, he goes bonkers.

• wad up a peice of paper/papertowels/paper bags and throw it around for the baby, the baby will love it!Get it some catnip and.....let the baby have funum, get some cheap toys at Walmart (they have cheap ones that are wonderful)and THEN......CUDDLE THE BOOBOO!

• my kitten loves the plastic tops off milk bottles. she goes crazy for them. also string they love to play with. hold a piece in ur hand and drag it on the floor. he will chase it. roll newspaper into a ball. ur cat will shred it. its fun for ur cat and fun to watch. enjoy.

• My cats love cardboard boxes. They jump in and out of them and hide there and just go wild. Feather toys are fun and so is watching them trip out when I put the hamster in his rolly ball. He chases them all over the house!