What are soem really fun western show classes to do?

I am considering showing my horse, but I do not just wnat to do it at 4-h I want to do some fuun shows. What are some really fun western classes you do, did, or show in?

I am considering showing my horse, but I do not just wnat to do it at 4-h I want to do some fuun shows. What are some really fun western classes you do, did, or show in?...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are soem really fun western show classes to do?...

• What are soem really fun western show classes to do?

What are soem really fun western show classes to do? Dogs Training Discussions
      I am considering showing my horse, but I do not just wnat to do it at 4-h I want to do some fuun shows. What are some really fun western classes you do, did, or show in?

What are soem really fun western show classes to do? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Trail classes are always fun, western pleasure is really fun only if you are winning otherwise it is boring, all of the running events are fun, Barrels, Poles, Arena races, Pick up Races, the egg and spoon race, if they have cattle for team penning and sorting that is really a lot of fun, Roping is fun.

• I only have done 3, all in the same showride a buck- where you have to take off your saddle and walk trot and canter around bareback while sitting on a dollar bill, winner gets to keep everyones dollaregg and spoon ( For me ice cube and spoon) - You hold a spoon with an ice cube in it and walk trot and canter around in a circle, winner is the last person to still have their ice cube... or eggI cant remember what the last one is called that I did, but you hold a tiny cup filled with water and go around in the ring. After a certain amount of time you stop and the winner is whoever has the most water left in their cupgood luck! usually those classes are on the lunch break of a schooling showthose are always my favorite classes!

• Go to open all breed shows. They have fun classes I did a Simon says class at a show. It was fuun but I forgot it was Simon says so I was the first one out.... Try a trail class or most colorful at halter.