What are some Fun toys that I can make for my Guinea Pigs?

I have two long haired cavies and they have one play tube, but nothing else. They have a small paper bag to play in and only one can fit in it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can get at home that's cheap and would be alot of fun for my…

I have two long haired cavies and they have one play tube, but nothing else. They have a small paper bag to play in and only one can fit in it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can get at home that's cheap and would be alot of fun for my…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some Fun toys that I can make for my Guinea Pigs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some Fun toys that I can make for my Guinea Pigs?

What are some Fun toys that I can make for my Guinea Pigs? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have two long haired cavies and they have one play tube, but nothing else. They have a small paper bag to play in and only one can fit in it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can get at home that's cheap and would be alot of fun for my cavies. Thanks for all your help!

What are some Fun toys that I can make for my Guinea Pigs? Dogs Training Discussions
    • When I had guinea pigs I'd let them play with toilet paper rolls. They seemed to really have fun with them. or I'd take them into the bathroom where there's no where they could get lost or into stuff that would hurt them and let them run around.Don't get them one of those balls that are for them to run around in because they'll just sit there.

• If you have any toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls they like to chew on those. (Just be sure to get all the paper & glue off)Hope this helps!!! (Bu the way a paper bag is probablly not good for the to play with unless you are watching them they could sufficate in one.)

• well.... i used to have guinea pigs too! I used to set up a pen... and put them in it for a while with like a wooden tunel and stuff.... but also in there cage i had a wooden tunel and a little bridge... I don't know if they had a lot of fun! but good luck! ; ]

• You know them handles they attach to the strings of heavy packages? You could probably attach a string to each end and hang it like a little swing low enough for them to lean and hang from cuz the handle rolls around this wire and I bet they would probably like that. But maybe instead of string, something a little heavier like plastic coated wire thick enough to give the roller swing some weight, but short enough they won't get tangled in it.Haha, must be fun building a little playground for them. I remember this really cool music/dance club in the village from years ago that they called The Electric Circus and they had these carpeted structures you can climb and roll around and crawl thru. Ahaha I just thought of a tiny trampoline for them would be pretty funny but I don't know what kind of rubber you could find thin enough so their lil nails don't rip thru while still being thick enough to give the right bounce they need.Cover part of the roof of the cage above the trampoline in small sheet of Velcro and make little satin capes and a helmet with a small piece of velcro on top haha. just kidding. they probably wouldn't like that if there was no good music anyway.