What are some fun games that you can play with your pet rat?

My friend has 2 pet rats named Musi and Perry. She has only had them for a few weeks but we were both getting a little bored with just holding them and watching them run around on the floor or bed. So I was wondering to all you people if you had any…

My friend has 2 pet rats named Musi and Perry. She has only had them for a few weeks but we were both getting a little bored with just holding them and watching them run around on the floor or bed. So I was wondering to all you people if you had any…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What are some fun games that you can play with your pet rat?...

• What are some fun games that you can play with your pet rat?

What are some fun games that you can play with your pet rat? Dogs Training Discussions
      My friend has 2 pet rats named Musi and Perry. She has only had them for a few weeks but we were both getting a little bored with just holding them and watching them run around on the floor or bed. So I was wondering to all you people if you had any ideas or anything for fun games to play with pet rats!

What are some fun games that you can play with your pet rat? Dogs Training Discussions
    • First, rename one of the pets Jerry from the cartoons. For fun, build a maze. Like a giant maze and see which one finishes first. Of course, place a big cheesy incentive on the other end. =) have fun.

• I've got some gerbils and while I know they aren't exactly the same thing, they loved running around in mazes I would make for them. The easiest way to make them so you can keep changing things around is just to use old VHS tapes and put some stuff in the middle like toilet paper tubes and boxes for them to play in. They you can keep switching the tapes around and changing up the maze while they're in it.Just make sure the door is closed when you do it because they can escape...