(Details inside) How many times a day is a healthy dog supposed to poop?

My dog is an 8 year old medium sized mutt.She's currently eating LAMS Mini Chunks Proactive HealthShe's pooping 2-3 times a day (normal, hard poop)This is normal, right?She's 30 pounds if it matters.

My dog is an 8 year old medium sized mutt.She's currently eating LAMS Mini Chunks Proactive HealthShe's pooping 2-3 times a day (normal, hard poop)This is normal, right?She's 30 pounds if it matters....
    General Dog Discussions : (Details inside) How many times a day is a healthy dog supposed to poop?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Details inside) How many times a day is a healthy dog supposed to poop?

(Details inside) How many times a day is a healthy dog supposed to poop? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is an 8 year old medium sized mutt.She's currently eating LAMS Mini Chunks Proactive HealthShe's pooping 2-3 times a day (normal, hard poop)This is normal, right?She's 30 pounds if it matters.

(Details inside) How many times a day is a healthy dog supposed to poop? General Dog Discussions
    • That sounds about right. If she's playing and exercising it is normal for dogs bowls to become stimulated and poop even if it's a small amount. So a little extra pooping at play time or walks.

• That is within the range of normal, yes. A higher quality food with less indigestible fillers (like corn, wheat, soy, beet pulp, and animal byproducts) would decrease frequency and amount. One of mine poops once a day, one twice.